autocorrect needs to stop capitalizing “omg” i’m not that excited
- (I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)
- Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”
- (The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)
- Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”
- Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”
- (The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)
- Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”
THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS A FLASHBACK! REMEMBER THE BEGINNING WHEN JOHN WAS IN THE COUNSELLING AND THEN IT WENT IN TO THE EPISODE! WE WATCHED THE EPISODE AS JOHN REMEMBERED IT BUT HE REMEMBERED IT WRONG BC HE WAS HIT BY THE BIKE HE HIT HIS HEAD AND HE WAS EMOTIONAL HE FORGOT HOW IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
HOW DID EVERYONE FORGET THE EPISODE WAS A FLASHBACK!?!?!?!?!?
Teen Wolf: the only show that warns you of the pain it might cause
good guy teen wolf